Samuel Hearne Middle School
School News | Week of: Monday, October 21, 2019
Hello Samuel Hearne MS Community,
This communication is being shared to provide you with School News from Samuel Hearne Middle School for the Week of Monday, October 21, 2019.
- Please visit our Samuel Hearne MS School Website/Blog at: www.SamuelHearneMS.ca
- Please view our Samuel Hearne MS Twitter Posts at: @SamuelHearneMS & #HearneLearns
- Keep up-to-date with school events and important dates by viewing our: School Calendar
Important Dates & Upcoming Events:
Arts Day – Wednesday, October 23, 2019:
- Our Students and Staff are looking forward to our Annual “Arts Day” which is scheduled for Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Each Grade will be will be visiting a different arts-focused location – please see this listing below:
Senior Boys Soccer Team:
- Congratulations to our Samuel Hearne MS Senior Boys Soccer Team!
- Our Team demonstrated hard work, focus and teamwork, and will be continuing through the playoffs in their respective group!
- Thank you to Mr. Bojic for Coaching
Cross Country Team:
- Congratulations to our Samuel Hearne MS Cross Country Team!
- Those Students who qualified for the next round will be participating on Monday, October 21, 2019
- Please remember to bring in your permission form
- Thank you to Mme. Pilz & Mr. Fulton for Coaching!
Future Possibilities for Kids Program:
- Students, are you interested in impacting our School Community while developing your leadership skills?
- If so, check out the Future Possibilities for Kids Program – see the flyer below & Mr. Pond for full details:
- We are pleased to share that our Student Agendas have arrived and will be distributed to those Students who have paid for an agenda continuing during the week of Monday, October 21, 2019
- If you are interested in purchasing an agenda, please inform your child’s Teacher or the Main Office
School Improvement Plan Goals:
- During our Friday, October 11, 2019 PA Day, Samuel Hearne MS Teachers worked together to develop draft versions of our school goals for the 2019/2020 academic year
- In the coming weeks, we will be asking for the thoughts and feedback of our Students and Families – more details will follow regarding this
Follow Our School Teaching & Learning: