Good Morning Samuel Hearne MS Community,
This message is being sent as a reminder to register for the TDSB/TFSS “Food For Kids Nutrition Program”.
- During the school year, Samuel Hearne MS operates a Student Nutrition Program (SNP), which offers food to Students at our School each day of the week
- With this in mind, our School has been identified to be a part of the Toronto Foundation for Student Success (TFSS) “Food For Kids Nutrition Program”
- Through this program, each family of our School is eligible for a $50.00 grocery food card (per TDSB child) for local grocery stores
- Once Families register online, grocery food cards will be mailed directly to the address families provide
- Parent/Guardians would have received an email and telephone call from the TDSB regarding this last week, where specific details and instructions were shared
Program Registration Information:
- To ensure that each Samuel Hearne MS Family is able to register, the registration information and link is being shared below – please be sure to review and complete this to apply for grocery food cards:
- Further, please see the link shared below to access further details and information (including a “Frequently Asked Questions” resource) regarding the Food For Kids Nutrition Program:
Registration Questions & Support:
- If you have any questions or are in need of assistance in completing the Food For Kids Nutrition Program registration, please do not hesitate to please email me directly at Joseph.Romano@tdsb.on.ca
- You may also contact our Community Support Worker (Steve Salfarlie) via email at Steve.Salfarlie2@tdsb.on.ca.
As always, Parents/Guardians are reminded that should you have any questions or concerns please email me directly at Joseph.Romano@tdsb.on.ca.
Mr. J. Romano, Principal & Ms. N. Blackwood-Fuller, Vice Principal