Good Morning Samuel Hearne MS Community,
On behalf of the Staff of Samuel Hearne Middle School, we sincerely hope that our Students and Families are continuing to be safe and are well.
This week, our Students and Staff are engaging in Week 4 of Remote Learning. We appreciate the continued communication and collaboration of our families during this time.
Please see the sections below for our latest School Community Remote Learning Check-In and Update:
A. NEW – TDSB ONLINE SURVEY FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS/GUARDIANS:
- The TDSB will be surveying both parents/guardians (JK to Grade 12) and students (Grades 6 to 12) during the week of Monday, January 25, 2021 to learn more about experiences to date related to mental health and well-being, student engagement and learning
- Please watch for an email with a link to the survey and/or check the TDSB website
- The TDSB thanks families in advance for your participation
B. UPDATED – SCHOOL COMMUNITY RESOURCES:
- Please click/tap HERE to access a listing of School Community Resources shared with our School Community via our school website (www.SamuelHearneMS.ca)
- Please click/tap HERE to access the new TDSB Community Support Hub to connect with our Community Support Worker and to access resources and supports within our School Community:
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Principal Joe Romano directly via email at Joseph.Romano@tdsb.on.ca.
Stay Safe & Take Care,
Mr. J. Romano, Principal & Ms. N. Blackwood-Fuller, Vice Principal